|DELIVERY TYPE||DELIVERY COST||DELIVERY DESTINATIONS|
|Standard delivery||€5 for orders under €75||Ireland & Northern Ireland|
|Standard delivery||FREE for orders of €75 +||Ireland & Northern Ireland|
|Standard delivery||€10||United Kingdom|
|Standard delivery||€15||Rest of Europe|
|Standard delivery||€25||Rest of World|
|Click & Collect||FREE on all orders||MacEoin Jewellers, 7 Main St, Ballincollig, Cork.|
At MacEoin Jewellers we wish for your purchase to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, delivery will be made by our insured courier service and will reach you within 3-5 working days after dispatch. Please note you will need to sign for your delivery.
Kindly note that we may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
– The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
– We were unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
– There is a pricing or product description error.
– Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information.
– You did not meet our order eligibility criteria set out in the main.
Terms and Conditions
– All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or canceling your order.
– All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. We, however, reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
– We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content in relation to products. We may refuse to process a transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
– We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.